Guerrilla Marketing efficiency and effectiveness
Both of the efficiency and effectiveness are used in our daily Guerrilla marketing expressions, many people get confused between both of them, so today you are going to know the real difference between both of them.
Before we start explaining the difference between a Guerrilla Marketing efficiency and effectiveness, I would like to show you the importance of effectiveness and efficiency for Guerrilla Marketers:
- In the Interviews, it’s a popular question to know if you want to be effective or efficient or both.
- In Sales Promotion.
- In Guerrilla Marketing Planning.
The difference between Guerrilla efficiency and effectiveness is simple and easy:
- The Effectiveness: To do the right things.
- Efficiency: To do things right.
Examples of Guerrilla efficiency versus effectiveness:
- When you want to get door for your apartment, the Guerrilla effectiveness is to select a door of a high quality material and persistent in the same time, but the Guerrilla efficiency is how this door works; is it makes a sound while opening?
- The second example: when you wish to have your dream Guerrilla marketing job as a Guerrilla marketing manager in Google (for example) The effectiveness to select Google as employer and get qualified to join the Google team, the efficiency is how you will perform after joining Google.
If you are a Guerrilla marketing specialist and want to write a Guerrilla marketing plan, the Guerrilla effectiveness is to prepare the Guerrilla marketing plan (to do the right things), but the Guerrilla efficiency is how will you implement your Guerrilla marketing plan (to do things right).
If you are a football Coach, the effectiveness is how you are going to select the best players for this match and to how write the match plan. While the efficiency is how your players will implement your plan.
Click here for one-to-one Intensive Guerrilla Marketing Training.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Coaching.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Consulting.
Stay tuned, Be Guerrilla!