How to write a marketing plan in seven steps?
Dear Guerrilla Marketer,
- I always consider that writing marketing plans is the essential part for any marketing job. Writing marketing plans is a soul that makes the body move, breath and think, love, help, contribute and guide.
- If you want to join the marketing world and learned about writing marketing plans, or if you got an assignment for marketing job interview and you asked to write a marketing plan. So you will for strong and well established resources to help them in their marketing plan.
- Individuals who didn’t start their marketing career yet, marketing executives, marketing coordinator, marketing specialist, brand manager or Product Manager, all of them are looking for how to write their marketing plan as 1st marketing skill they look for before anything else. If you are really want to learn how to write a marketing plan, and then you are in the right place for learning about how to write a marketing plan and how to write them in a professional way.
Why I say “Writing a marketing plan” not “Creating a marketing plan”?
There are articles that would say please come and learn about creating marketing plans, but myself and many marketers are saying “Learn how to write a marketing plan” because marketing plan is much more than creativity, it’s a planning process gathered different parts of different contexts, each part has its own rules, theories, experiences, advices and recommendations. Also marketers aren’t hired for their creativity, they get hired because of organizational skills, planning skills, analytical skills combined by their decision making skills.
- The following marketing plan will guarantee you to write the best marketing plan in the world just follow my instructions and write your marketing plan step by step as we help you in our website.
How to write a marketing plan in seven Steps?
Key issues, current position, potential overview of the outcome.
Mission, vision, goals and objectives.
Macro/Micro Analysis (Marketing Audit):
PESTEL (External Audit), Internal Audit, Porter 5 Forces and SWOT.
Financial & Marketing Objectives.
Marketing Strategies and Tactics:
Competitive Marketing Strategies, Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Marketing Mix (7 P’s), Relationship Marketing.
Tasks, resources, Budgeting, contingency plans.
Monitoring and control:
- Critical Success Factors.
- Benchmarking (KPIs).
Seven guaranteed steps to write your own marketing plan that will put your fingerprints in the marketing world. We will discuss each item in details to make your professional and master in each one.
If you really think you need to Master Marketing Planning then here is your chance to get my eBook: Marketing Planning Guru eBook: Click here
Click here for one-to-one Intensive Guerrilla Marketing Training.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Coaching.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Consulting.
Stay tuned, Be Guerrilla!