What does Marketing Planning mean?
The Marketing Planning is a systemic process of assessing marketing opportunities and resources, determining marketing objectives and developing through a plan for implementation and control (Dibb, et al, 2001).
What are the factors that should be considered in the marketing planning?
- Determining the time-line for your marketing plan and implementation.
- Identifying your company’s resources.
- Identify, analyze the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats).
- Your Marketing Plan should be Marketing Focused and Customer Oriented.
- You should shape your organization structure and determine its hierarchy
- Implementation and Control phase, which like bringing your plan into the real life.
What does Guerrilla Marketing mean?
If you really think you need to Master Marketing Planning then here is your chance to get my eBook: Marketing Planning Guru eBook: Click here
Click here for one-to-one Intensive Guerrilla Marketing Training.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Coaching.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Consulting.
Stay tuned, Be Guerrilla!