What Is Guerrilla Corporate Planning Process?
In this article you know about:
- What does Guerrilla corporate planning process mean?
- Why it’s called “Corporate” not just “Marketing” in Guerrilla Planning Process?
- What’s Guerrilla corporate planning process used for?
- What do you need to know to understand Guerrilla corporate planning process?
- How to write a Guerrilla corporate plan?
- Tips about Guerrilla corporate planning process.
What does Guerrilla corporate planning process mean?
Guerrilla Corporate planning process means that you are writing, thinking, and setting a corporate plan for your corporate company.
Why it’s called “Corporate” not just “Marketing” in Guerrilla Planning Process?
Because Guerrilla Corporate planning process is conducted by corporate board of the company; who are top management in the company, rather than product manager, brand manager or even marketing manager.
What’s Guerrilla corporate planning process used for?
It’s used for creating, writing Guerrilla corporate visions, mission, values and setting the corporate plan for the organization position, performance and expected results in the next years.
What do you need to know to understand Guerrilla corporate planning process?
You need to learn the basic principles about how to write a Guerrilla marketing plan, and then I have some recommendations and experiences about how to write a Guerrilla corporate plan.
How to write a Guerrilla corporate plan?
Guerrilla Corporate vision, mission, and values:
Check this article: how to write Guerrilla vision and mission statements?
Guerrilla Situational analysis of Corporate organization:
- External environmental analysis (external audit or macro-environmental analysis).
- Internal environmental analysis (internal audit or micro-environmental analysis).
Guerrilla Corporate Objectives :
Guerrilla Corporate objectives are including both Guerrilla marketing objectives, Guerrilla sales objectives and performance related objectives.
- Guerrilla Corporate strategies: as marketing strategies but on corporate management level.
- Guerrilla Corporate tactics (marketing Mix) or (7’Ps): specially in integrated marketing communications mix; how the company want their employees appear to the company, what about company logo, company brands, what are key distributing channels for company products, what are the strategic products for the company, what are growth drivers for company products.
Tips about Guerrilla corporate planning process:
- It starts at the top of the organization; from the higher level to the lower level.
- It provides clearly defined Guerrilla objectives for the organizations as a whole.
- Each business function has a responsibility in delivering the Guerrilla corporate objectives and meeting the corporate vision and mission and ensuring the corporate values are well reputed among the company employees.
- All of business functions have to develop an innovative and integrative approach for planning to achieve the corporate objectives.
Click here for one-to-one Intensive Guerrilla Marketing Training.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Coaching.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Consulting.
Stay tuned, Be Guerrilla!