What is Porter’s five forces model?
The art of understanding what competition means …
In this article you will learn about:
- What is Porter’s Five Forces Model used for?
- What is Porter’s five forces model?
- How Porter’s five forces model helps in micro environmental analysis?
What is Porter Five Forces Model used for?
Porter Five Forces model is a model that helps you to understand the structure of industry (that you will enter in) and make a position that will get you more profitability and less vulnerability to be attacked.
What is Porter five forces model?
Porter Five Forces are the five critical factors that could force your business to the extremes; Porter Five Forces are focusing on Five Issues:
- The Competition in the same industry: Rivalry among Existing Competitors.
- Buyers: Bargaining Power of Buyers.
- Suppliers: Bargaining Power of Suppliers.
- Entrants to your industry: Threat of Entrants.
- Substitutes to your products or services: Threat of Substitute.
How Porter five forces model helps in micro environmental analysis?
Porter’s five forces model is the cornerstone of understanding what competition means in micro environmental analysis (internal environmental analysis or internal audit). You need to understand each force of Porter’s five forces model because this will help you to develop effective marketing strategies for your marketing plan.
If you really think you need to Master Marketing Planning then here is your chance to get my eBook: Marketing Planning Guru eBook: Click here
Click here for one-to-one Intensive Guerrilla Marketing Training.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Coaching.
Click here for one-to-one Guerrilla Marketing Consulting.
Stay tuned, Be Guerrilla!